Forum about Minsk and Belarus

Forum about Minsk and Belarus

as part of The Minsk Herald

It is currently 26 Apr 2017, 09:49

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Reply  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Trade center ZAMOK in Minsk
PostPosted: 17 Feb 2014, 11:44 

I am delighted with this mall.There are shops of famous brands such as Mexx, Motivi, United Colours of Benetton, Sisley, Puma, Fashion House, Mango, Marc O'Polo, Olsen, Strellson, Roy Robson, Antony Morato, Guess DNKY Jeans, DNKY Jeans, Promod, Calvin Klein Jeans, cosmetics and perfumes - DNA, Inglot, L'Occitane, accessories - Accessorize, Rico.
What is more, it is very convenient that shoe stores are located near each other. No need to run around the mall to find the right store.

Post subject: Re: trade centers ZAMOK in Minsk
PostPosted: 17 Feb 2014, 14:33 

My girlfriend thinks the same. She always insisted that our shopping malls are nothing to compare with, let's say, Acropoils in Vilnus. Now she says she is really impressed with Zamok.

Post subject: Re: Trade center ZAMOK in Minsk
PostPosted: 22 Apr 2014, 20:34 

I visited the mall today with my wife and we were both very impressed. I think that Belarus is really advancing as a country, and has changed immensely since i first visited it five years ago. The area around the new hockey stadium even reminds me of the new areas in dubai around the shekh zayed road :)

PostPosted: 22 Apr 2014, 20:56 

I do really like this center, because of its huge territory. That’s very convenient, because you can buy there everything you need and something not so necessary for you. It's really similar to some centers in Europe. But, unfortunately, such centers you can see only in Minsk and in 1 or 2 cities more.

PostPosted: 25 Apr 2014, 11:14 

Appearance of this european-like trade center makes me think thar something is not so bad in our country, that it is moving towards and I`m proud of it.

PostPosted: 12 May 2014, 13:02 

Malls are usually very crowdy :( and I find it tedious to stay there for more than an hour, but I would probably choose Zamok for shopping, as it's spacy and combines lots of boutiques under one roof. Among those I prefer BERTON. They have nice shirts for men of different colours and texture. My husband loves them. Besides shop assistants are very attentive, what is quite the rara avis nowadays.

Reply  [ 6 posts ]