Username:

Password:

Forum about Minsk and Belarus

Forum about Minsk and Belarus

as part of The Minsk Herald

It is currently 23 Mar 2017, 10:09

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Reply  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Dancing.. Where do you do these magic movements?
PostPosted: 16 Oct 2014, 22:30 

Dancing... How much is hidden in this simple word.
Do you know what can make your figure fit and neat, your face smiling, your mood elevated your life longer and you get a lot of friends?
If you think about dancing then you are right. We can say the date when different kinds of sport were created such as football, tennis, hockey etc. But not dancing because it’s not just an activity. It is the way you express yourself, your feelings. Every person has his/her own favorite kind of dances like Latino, Ballet, Hip-hop and there a lot of places in Minsk where you can practice it. For example, I know such good dance schools as Tandem, Fox club, Black.
Dear readers, now you are welcome to share the places you like to dance. Is it some dance school or you like to do it just at home?

Post subject: Re: Dancing.. Where do you do these magic movements?
PostPosted: 18 Oct 2014, 17:06 

As for me, I absolutely LOVE dancing. When I was a student, I attended several dancing schools, mainly belly dances. Now, it has become quite difficult to find time for it (as I have a 4-year-old child). However, my husband and I found a solution :) We have started going to Irish dances and... we take our daughter with us. At first she was a bit shy (as there are only grown-ups in the group), but now she is enjoying herself, trying to repeat all the moves with us. I really appreciate this time spent together!

Post subject: Re: Dancing.. Where do you do these magic movements?
PostPosted: 19 Oct 2014, 22:52 

Great topic! I used to go to the dance school Zames Studio where I did class in Funk-jazz. That was so much fun - a mix of Shakira, Beyonce and Justin Timberlake )) And definitely each class was an excellent workout. I felt absolutely washed out but very happy and fit at the end. I highly recommend!

Reply  [ 3 posts ]