Username:

Password:

Forum about Minsk and Belarus

Forum about Minsk and Belarus

as part of The Minsk Herald

It is currently 27 Mar 2017, 12:41

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Reply  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Marriage to a Belarusian girl!
PostPosted: 21 May 2015, 09:04 

Hi every one who read my topic here. What kind of odd world we have as you know! There ae plenty of nice and gorgeous flowers
(girls either virgin/Spinster or married ones) in Belarus ,but on the other hand in other worlds or countries like mine in IRAN,we suffer from having even one as friend or life time and soul mate.Why is it
like this? Who can answer my question with logic,please?

Post subject: Re: Marriage to a Belarusian girl!
PostPosted: 22 May 2015, 10:51 

As to marriage it is easier to arrange it here but only for the one who is truly in relationship. Bogus marriages in order to get residence permit are not welcome here.

Are you sure that in Iran women are sowewhat different from Belarusian girls? What's wrong with Iranian females?

PostPosted: 22 May 2015, 13:43 

Hi dear Mike 76. In this earthy world we have billions of people ,so we
have again billions of thoughts,tastes,expectations and many more to offer. Regarding marriage, I think in Belarus ,there would be many more real girls who look for a safe and sound marriages,on the contrary here in Iran you can find too much untouched and virgin girls to make friend or marry with them ,but there are too much aftermath problems like(dowry,customs,folklore,...religion,...)that by this legal action you would find yourself in an entangled/problematic situation legally/ethnically/morally and socially.

Let say in other words. You must be a Belarusian and I do not know about your customs,folklores and other social traditions . I am a muslim to say,but I think that socialization/orientation to the society of Belarus can be done during 3 or 6 months at most,do you know
why? Because of being" frank" there.
In Iran,the people are good,but they are waging or wanting something more for their beauties in advance,charging for nothing.

In Belarus,they believe that God/Allah/Adonai/Khoda(in persian pronunciation)/....have created in this or that way to be an intimate friend for ups and downs of everyday in a mutual good relationships and not more and not less. To enjoy life with each other in a best way as they put their efforts to be.
Here,being a nice lady,would charge the bridegroom more money to spend or to provide more facilities for the future bride or the man must have a very opulent situation to step forward to absorb such a beautiful lady to talk with.

There are many more differences to say. I myself believe in your way or customs to settle down and having a hybrid or cross children.
There is a prospect that during 6 years I can get the official residency in the USA,but till that time I would never spoil my time ,money and effort in gaining a kind of fake residency by the fake love at all and never, because, I have other opportunities to gain the best European residency and even passport and not a Belarusian. Having children is another aim to follow besides continuing my studies.
I think these words could stisfy your desire to know more.

Finally,let me know about some the characteristis or traits of the Belarusian women or girls,please. Thanks.

PostPosted: 22 May 2015, 16:01 

I think you are a bit idealistic about Belarus, Belarusian girls and Belarusian way of life. People are actually the same everywhere be it Iran, USA or Belarus. Everyone is looking for love, respect and hope but sometimes it's difficult to achive.

Girls are much more materialistics nowadays because it's global tendency. They became more independent. I don't know much about Iran and how things are going there. But you will face the same attitude in this country as well. Ladies would like you to prove that you are financially stable, honest and reliable person. Some prejudice towards foreigners, especailly Muslims, still exists. However, there are plenty of expamples when a foreign man of Middle East backgroud had settled down with a Belarusian women and they have been living with love, passion and respect.

I think that you need first to fly to Minsk as a toirist and have a look what's going on in this country. have a lookm around and then decide what exactly you are looking for. I think you are going to be a student so you will need to start learning Russian as soon as possible as we don't have good English-language colleges and institutes here.

Reply  [ 4 posts ]