Forum about Minsk and Belarus

Forum about Minsk and Belarus

as part of The Minsk Herald

It is currently 22 Sep 2017, 10:03

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Reply  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Are you a vegetarian?)
PostPosted: 26 Oct 2014, 21:13 

Do you agree that human beings do not need to eat meat in order to maintain good health because they can get all their food needs from meatless products and meatless substances? Is a vegetarian diet as healthy as a diet containing meat?
It can be seen that in our modern world people face lots of challenges in daily life, which cause many diseases, thus, a human being is vulnerable to illnesses, therefore it is necessary to emphasize that the issue on the agenda is a quite disputable and controversial topic for discussion.
On the one hand, it is undoubtedly true that in order to be healthy a person does not need to eat meat. Meanwhile, fish contains a lot of vitamins and minerals which help to keep a human body working. Besides, today, people have an opportunity to buy organic food, though it is expensive, whereas genetically modified food is cheap as well as popular.
According to some researches a person should have a balanced diet so that to avoid intestinal problems along with nervous system. Furthermore, there are a lot of disastrous consequences and relevant examples concerning vegetarians, thus, a person who decides to refuse to eat meat within several weeks begin to feel weakness and sometimes may even faint.
To sum it up briefly, it is noticeable that in our daily routine people often forget about their immune system and health. Moreover, they eat fast food, keep sedentary lifestyle and try to overcome nervous strains. After all, it is no doubt true that if a person wants to be healthy as well as fit one should eat organic food which is high in fibre while low in fat, do regular exercise and be passionate about walking and breathing fresh air without the hustle and bustle of a big city life.

Post subject: Re: are you a vegetarian?)
PostPosted: 27 Oct 2014, 01:29 

I`m not an expert but I had an experience of doing without meet for a while. It was my eating habits experiment and it brought really good results. I didn`t feel weakness after several meatless weeks at all, on the contrary, I felt fit as a fiddle, much better than before! I didn't turn into vegetarian as a result (frankly speaking, I find good well-prepared meat to be the pure beauty of taste and I don't want to deprive myself of this joy) but I came to the strong believe that meat shouldn't belong to the typical foodstuffs of everyday cuisine. Or at least it's true for me.

Reply  [ 2 posts ]